OSU Gallagher Iba Arena Panoramic Print
This panorama of Gallagher-Iba Arena, taken by James Blakeway, captures the excitement of the Oklahoma State University Cowboys basketball team playing on their home court. Originally completed in 1938, Gallagher Hall was named to honor wrestling coach Ed Gallagher. After renovations in 1987, it was renamed Gallagher-Iba Arena, in honor of former basketball coach and innovator Henry Iba. The original white maple floor remains the oldest basketball court currently in use. Nicknamed the “Madison Square Garden of the Plains,” the arena seats 13,611 fans.